Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fine Art Gallery ♥

While checking out the blogs that i obsess about I came across yet another very talented and inspiring blogger out there that is all about sharing her ideas and talents! Being featured on Eighteen25 today is Just Another Hang Up!  She has a tutorial about her Art Gallery in her home.  Not your average art gallery and some of you have to be thinking...who in the world has an art gallery in their home that isn't a millionaire!?!  Well this art gallery is for displaying her grandchildrens fine works of art!  I love the idea and plan to find a place to put one in my home.  It's just beautiful, the thought of seeing my babies works of art displayed so importantly brought a tear to my eye!  Yes, I'm an emotional fool. :-)  Anyway you must check it out! Even her method for placing the nails on the wall just perfect was a complete eye opener for me....why have I always struggled with that when the answer seems so easy???



Find the tutorial here!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I started following your blog today because of your sweet comment on one of my posts, and am I ever glad I did! ;o)

Thanks so much for your kind words and the shout out. This project was one of my all-time favorites... probably because of the subject matter!

Thanks again!